Phony (fake) cameras VS Genuine surveillance system cameras
Maybe you have ever wondered which type of security camera would be the best grass mowers of securing ones home or property? Even though there are many reasons in securing our properties, there are two types of security products that could provide this type of security and they are dummy video security cameras and real security cameras. Both types of security cameras are beneficial in conditions of providing security for your property. surveillance camera suppliers in johannesburg
Dummy surveillance cameras
Phony surveillance cameras have a variety of benefits when it comes to acquiring your home. Most contain similar features like real digital cameras without having to be nowhere near near the expense of one. With no wiring or power needed, it just takes minutes to install. They have you both money and time for providing security for your home or property.
For every product that has come to existence, there are some benefits and drawbacks that you should be aware of.
Pros of Dummy (fake) video security cameras
– No Power required (depending on type of phony camera) at most dual A batteries
– Intimidates such as a real surveillance camera
– Contains similar features just like a real camera such to be waterproof, having LED lighting and having a realistic appearance
– No need for professional set up
Cons of joker cams
– It helps intimidate wrong doers but provides no evidence neither help in true to life situations such as breaking and entering
– Can’t record or provide any video to watch
Real system security cams
Securing your home with system surveillance cams are by far the best ways in guaranteeing safety in your property. There are plenty of features you could take good thing about like day and night vision, focus, water resistant, high image resolution and several others to help you see what their cameras are finding. With many features and benefits real video security cameras have to offer, a security camera system may take longer to install but it would be worthwhile in the long run. When purchasing a security camera or a camera surveillance system, would be based on your requirements and your budget.
Here are a few positives and negatives of a real surveillance camera and security camera system.
Positives of real system cctv surveillance cameras
– Functions than dummy security cameras
– Real appearance and provides real-time surveillance footage
– According to type of camera, you could zoom, turn the camera up to 360 degrees, receive email alerts when it finds a threat, have action receptors
– Small enough to be installed inside and out
– Depending of the system, they’ll allow you to view over your property through your monitor, desktop computer, laptop and even your touch screen phone.
Cons of real system surveillance
– Higher cost due to the need for a DVR system with a tough drive, that would allow you to save lots of your recordings
– May desire a monitor if well prepared for being used for business or to easily be able to see what your cameras see
– Takes additional time to set up
– May possibly need professional installation